Friday, October 16, 2015

Happy 1 Week Birthday, Brooklynn

Happy One Week
October 8, 2015

You are ONE WEEK OLD already.  I am always amazed at how quickly time goes by.  You are my last little one.  I do not plan on having another baby in newborn clothes and newborn sized diapers.  I’m really trying to enjoy every minute of you, even if you only like to sleep at night on me.

We left the hospital on Saturday.  The first night there you needed to be held the entire night so we took turns holding you for about an hour and a half while the other napped.  The second night you slept a full 3 hours in one stretch and it was amazing.  Since being at home though, you will sleep alone during the daytime, but at nighttime you want me to hold you.  So, we cosleep.  It worked with your brothers and it is the only way I can function now.  You aren’t too fussy yet, but you do love to nurse and be held. You weighed 8 pounds when we went to the doctor two days shy of your 1 week birthday. You love breastmilk. 


Your brothers adore you.  Hudson is always saying how cute and sweet you are.  Camden says how excited he is.  They always want to hug you, hold you, and kiss you. They want to help out as much as they can.  You are one loved little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment