Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Happy 7 Months, Camden

April 15, 2013
Happy 7 Month Birthday, Camden

You are stinking adorable.  You laugh. You love being tickled and thrown into the air.  You love cuddling with Mommy.  You are fine even when I am not around.  I went back to work just over a week ago.  You were okay.  You take your bottles of pumped breastmilk okay, but not as often or as much as if I were here.  That is okay.  You still don't sleep through the night and love cuddling with Mommy at night and eating.

You have had a few types of finger foods.  Cooked carrots, avocado, sweet potato, and cucumbers.  You tried to eat a bread roll and flipped out when we took it from you (it was Hudson's).  You started waving your hands and screaming.  I laughed. I probably shouldn't laugh when you are being a little naughty.  You have also had jarred apples and apple/butternut squash.  You would rather feed yourself.

Easter was good.  You looked so cute. You loved holding onto the plastic egg (and tried to eat it).  Silly boy.

I miss you so much when I am away from you at work.
Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment