Friday, January 11, 2013

Happy 3 Months Camden

December 15, 2012
Happy 3 Month Birthday, Camden


I wish time would slow down.  You have outgrown your 0-3 clothes.  It made me sad to put them away. I love being home with you.  All too soon, I will have to leave you and go back to work.  You are just so sweet and cuddly.  I love holding you all day long and kissing your chubby cheeks.  I love playing with you. You laugh and smile at me like I am the best thing on earth.  It is great.  You always have your hands in your mouth.  You chew on your knuckles; you suck you thumb; you suck your fingers.  You are a drooling mess. I love it! You found your feet.  They fascinate you.

Your big brother fascinates you too.  You look at him like you have so much to learn.  It is adorable. You seem to like when he plays with and talks to you.  I hope your smiles at each other always stay!  I know someday there will be fights and tears, but I truly hope you two are wonderful friends all your lives.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment